Need a work permit to stay long term and work in Thailand? We have solutions for you.

Work visa extension
We will help you extend your work visa to one or two years.

Changing visa
What type of visa you have and what type you need to stay in Thailand legally, we can help you change the visa.

Setting up company
Looking to sponsor your work permit? We specialize in setting up companies for foreigners.

BOI companies
Need many work permits for your team? BOI companies may be your answer. Let us set one up for you.

Other services
Sometimes, you do not know what you need. Talk to us! We will be helpful and help you think of the ways.

Go relax… Let us do all the work!